HDC Coronavirus Update
Published: 14 October 2020
The Government are introducing local COVID alert levels from today Wednesday 14 October. Horsham District will be in the Medium covid-risk category (Tier 1) of the new three-tier system.
This means our area continues with some of the most recent restrictions, including:
- Rule of six – No socialising in groups larger than 6, indoors or outdoors
- Pubs/Bars/Restaurants can only serve food and drink to seated customer, and must close between 10pm and 5am
- Takeaways can continue to offer food after 10pm as long as this is through delivery service, click-and-collect or drive-through
- Gyms, exercise classes and organised sports can continue outdoors (indoors if Rule of Six is followed)
- Weddings and funerals can go ahead with restrictions on numbers of attendees
Find out what restrictions are in place in an area where the Local COVID Alert level is Medium.
TO READ THE FULL BULLETIN, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: